We are happy to announce the release of ProtonMail v1.04. As usual, please completely clear your browser cache to make sure you load the latest version of ProtonMail.
- Forwarded attachment is now taken into the calculation of storage usage.
- Improved the JS code of the compose editor, so it’s faster to adjust the window size as user types in the message.
- Email header is now appropriately displayed.
- Messages in outbox can be printed correctly now.
- A few UI improvements.
- Email notification is in place.
- A first level of incoming and unencrypted outgoing spam filter is implemented.
- Better support of multiple languages – more encodings are supported.
- You can now mark a message as “Starred” in display message page.
- Multiple attachments not properly supported
- Older browser versions are not fully supported, please use the latest browser versions.
- Mobile and Tablet not yet fully supported
- Emails cannot be sent to Yahoo, this is a problem on the Yahoo end, we are working with them to resolve this.