Please completely clear your browser cache to make sure you load the latest version of ProtonMail.
- The monthly message limit on all accounts has been increased to 1000.
- Changed login password hashing algorithm (backend)
- Login password issues may appear in some older accounts due to changes in password hashing method.
- Multiple attachments not properly supported.
- Mobile and Tablet not yet fully supported.
- Attachments are not encrypted.
Upcoming Features in 1.07
- Mailbox password change
- Optimized inbox menu
- Fixed a bug where a couple APIs can be called without proper authentication. A malicious link sent to a user (and clicked by the user) could cause the public key for a user to be modified (if they are currently logged in). The public key could be replaced with code that allows the victims’ cookie to be stolen. Impacted versions: <=1.05 [contributed by Ivan Krasin, Google Inc]
- Fixed XSS introduced by the new edit contacts feature. Vulnerability only allowed XSS of your own account. Impacted versions: 1.06 [contributed by Mar Adrian Belen]