This mini-update builds upon the major update 1.07.
- Fixed an issue that prevented IceWeasel users from being able to login.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users of the TorBrowserBundle from being able to login.
- Fixed a bug where special characters in the Display Name could break the Settings page form.
- Fixed a bug in IE where the Compose Expiration Message was considered invalid by default.
- Fixed a bug where some users were able to visit the site in NON SSL mode.
- Multiple attachments not properly supported.
- Mobile and Tablet not yet fully supported.
- Attachments are not encrypted.
- Non UTF-8 character encoded emails not fully supported.