We are happy to announce the release of ProtonMail v1.10. As usual, please completely clear your browser cache to make sure you load the latest version of ProtonMail.
- Better support for mobile users.
- User’s account name is now hidden in the notification email (to ensure privacy).
- Message ID’s are now encrypted to prevent data leakage and guessing.
- Users are able to reset Mailbox Password after logging in, but all the previous encrypted messages will be lost.
- Fixed foreign language encoding problems in attachment names.
- Now correctly display PDF files with wrong / unset MIME types.
- Emails sent from Outlook Calendar are displayed.
- Fix rare case where key generation fails and invite link becomes unusable.
- Now emails from Apple can be received.
- Multiple attachments not properly supported.
- Mobile and Tablet not yet fully supported.
- Attachments are not encrypted.
- Stronger random generator for invite tokens.
- Fixed potential XSS for malicious inline text attachments.