Add individual Contacts
If you would like to add a new contact to your contacts list:
1) Select Contacts on the left hand side of your inbox.
2) Select Add button near the top of the page.
3) Input the desired Name and Email Address of the contact you wish to add.
4) Select Save Contact button on the right side of your screen.
If you wish to add contacts from a different email provider, or contact list, first you must obtain a file (either .csv or .vcf) that contains the contacts you wish to add. See: Exporting contacts from other mail providers for a guide on how to obtain this list.
Once you have the list of contacts you wish to add please ensure your file is formatted in UTF-8 and follow these steps:
1) Select Upload Contacts at the top of the Contacts page.
2) Select Drop files here or click to upload or drag and drop your contact file into this box.
3) Find and select the .csv or .vcf file on your PC or mobile device.
4) Select Upload
Please Note: This feature is still under development. We are working on adding support for other file types. If you receive an error message informing you of contacts that were not properly imported, please let us know, we are working on ensuring this process works flawlessly in the future. Thank you for your patience.