Add individual Contacts
If you would like to add a new contact to your contacts list:
1) Select Contacts on the left hand side of your inbox.
2) Select Add button near the top of the page.
3) Input the desired Name and Email Address of the contact you wish to add. Premium accounts have the option to add Contact Details.
4) Select Save contact button on the right side of your screen.
If you wish to add contacts from a different email provider, or contact list, first you must obtain a file (either .csv or .vcf) that contains the contacts you wish to add. See: Exporting contacts from other mail providers for a guide on how to obtain this list.
Once you have the list of contacts you wish to add please ensure your file is formatted in UTF-8 and follow these steps:
1) Select Import Contacts in the left menu of the Contacts page.
2) Select Drop files or click here or drag and drop your contact file into this box.
3) Find and select the .csv or .vcf file on your PC or mobile device.
4) Select Import
Importing contacts from Gmail: