ProtonMail provides security features that enable you to view login activity on your account. If you suspect that someone else has access to your account, you can check your login activity in the authentication logs. By default, advanced logs are not enabled. They capture IP addresses and the date and time of activity. The settings for the Authentication Logs can be changed with the following steps:
1. Click on the Settings button located at the top right corner of the web app. Select Go to settings.
3. Under Security logs, you can enable authentication logs and advanced logs. Enabling advanced logs records the IP address for each event in the security log.
Note: If you disable authentication logs, you will clear your entire log history and will not be able to track account activity.
4. You can also perform the following actions:
- Reload: Update the security logs with the latest activity
- Wipe: Delete all activity from the security logs
- Download: Download all activity in the security logs into a CSV file