- In the upper right hand corner, select the Menu, choose Settings, and select Show advanced settings…
- Under Privacy, select Clear browsing data
- Ensure the check boxes are selected for Cookies and other site and plugin data and Cached images and files
- Select Clear Browsing data
- In the upper right hand corner, select the Menu, choose Preferences, and select the Privacy tab.
- Under History, select clear your recent history
- Ensure the check boxes are selected for Cookies and Cache
- Select Clear Now
- In the upper left hand corner, select the Safari, choose Preferences, and select the Privacy tab.
- Under Cookies and other website data, select Remove All Website Data
- Select Remove Now
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history…
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies
- Select Delete
- From the home screen, tap the Settings button
- On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap the Safari button
- Under the ‘Privacy’ section of the Safari screen, tap the button labeled Clear Cookies and Data
- On the confirmation screen, tap Clear Cookies and Data
- Open the browser and click the Menu button on your phone. Tap the More option
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down to the Privacy settings section and tap the Clear cache option.
- Now tap the Clear all cookie data option.
- Select OK.