We have released the ProtonMail mobile applications in the iOS App store and Android Play store where they can be downloaded for free. However, we are continuing the ProtonMail iOS/Android Beta Program which is detailed here.
- Open the message sent from Crashlytics with the subject line: “You’ve been invited to test ProtonMail Mobile.”
- Click on the link in this message that states “Let Me In”. Please use Chrome or Safari browser to open this link.
- Select “Install”
Upon opening the app for the first time you will be prompted with a message “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”. With the release of iOS 9, you will be required to “trust” ProtonMail’s Apple Enterprise developer certificate, one-time, before running the Beta app.
- Navigate to Setting (for your iOS device) -> General –> Profiles
- Select the developer certificate in the “ENTERPRISE APP” section
- Press “Trust Proton Technologies AG”.
- Select “Trust”
You are now ready to continue testing the ProtonMail iOS beta application.
Thank you for the your continued use of the beta app. We greatly appreciate any feedback you can provide us along the way.