You can only access and change passwords for organization users that are not private. To change a password or set a recovery email:
2. Locate the user whose password you would like to change, click the ∨ arrow next to the Edit button in the Actions column next to their name, and select Sign-in from the dropdown menu.
3. You will be asked to sign in to your Administrator account again.
4. You are now signed into the user’s account with restricted access rights. Go to Account → Password & security → Passwords → Change password.
5. Enter your Administrator password and 2FA code (if used) and choose (and Confirm) the User’s new password. Click Change password when you’re done.
6. The user’s password is now changed, so you can Sign out of their account.