We are happy to announce the release of ProtonMail v1.03. This update contains a number of important security and functionality improvements. As usual, please completely clear your browser cache to make sure you load the latest version of ProtonMail.
- Can now star messages from the message display page
- Made some improvements to message quoting behavior
- Enabled HSTS [Security]
- Disabled support for weak SSL ciphers [Security]
- Disabled support for SSLv2 [Security]
- Opportunistic TLS for incoming and outgoing emails [Security]
- ProtonMail now supports most languages
- ProtonMail now supports the latest versions of Firefox (v29), Chrome (v34+), IE (v11), and Safari (v7.03+)
- Multiple attachments not properly supported
- Notification emails are still disabled for now (IP reputation reasons)
- Older browser versions are not fully supported, please use the latest browser versions.
- Mobile and Tablet not yet fully supported
- Emails cannot be sent to Yahoo, this is a problem on the Yahoo end, we are working with them to resolve this.
- Spam filtering of incoming unencrypted emails not activated yet.