We are happy to announce the release of ProtonMail v1.13. As usual, please clear your browser cache or log out and log back in if you encounter any problems.
- Use native crypto.api functionality in browsers that support it.
- Drag and drop attachments now allows for faster uploading of attachments and support for multiple attachments.
- Drag and drop added for importing contacts
- Added spam and anti-virus filtering.
- We now support sending of plain-text emails along with HTML emails in our outgoing messages
- Added the ability to embed images in emails
- Rebased CSS files to SCSS for future custom theming with community themes
- It is now possible to receive emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New layout for mobile
- The current folder is now highlighted in the sidebar when viewing a message
- Fixed buggy notification system that alert users when they receive new emails
- Reworked auto-saving of messages to be faster and more stable
- Improved parsing for ICS calendar formats
- Removed Google Analytics and replaced it with a local Piwik installation
- Updated inbox user interface
- Upgraded editor for composing messages
- Temporarily removed view Original Messages features, this will return in v1.14 after some optimizations.
- Account creation on mobile devices is unreliable.
- Encrypted attachments not yet enabled.