If you have a Professional or Visionary plan and you own a custom domain, you can add other users to your account.
2. Enter the following details to create a new user:
- Name — The name used for the account is only for your administrative use only and is not public.
- Address — This is the users’ email address using your organization’s domain.
- Password — The user will be able to change this later if they wish.
- Account storage — Allocate how much storage this user will have. This will be deducted from your organization’s total storage allowance. Please see How can I increase my storage space? for details on how to upgrade your storage allowance.
- Private — By default, you can read the emails of organization sub-users. By changing the setting to Private, however, you will not be able to read their emails. Please see our Private Users support article for more information.
Click Save when you are finished, and the new user will be displayed in your Users and Addresses dashboard.
Below is a checklist of steps (plus related articles) for setting up an organization in ProtonMail.
Step 1: Set up your custom domain(s)
Step 2: Create your organization
Step 3: Add new users to your organization (you are here)