To do this, connect your custom domain to Proton and create an Organization. Then, in Settings, go to Addresses/Users and select Add User.
In the new window, add the details of the new member of your organization, including their name, email address, password, and allocated storage space.
- The name on the account is only for your administrative use and it isn’t public.
- New members of your organization can have a private account. To do this, select the Private tick box next to the name.
- Choose a type of Key Strength for the account.
- Create an email address for the new member. You will later be able to create more addresses for this member. New members can only have email addresses with the domain you connected to Proton. They can’t have a @protonmail address.
- Choose a password for this address and enter it twice to confirm it. The member will later be able to change it.
- Allocate storage to the account. The storage will be deducted from your organization’s total storage subscription. To increase the storage of your organization, go to the dashboard of your account and add it to your subscription.
To finish, save the details of your new member.
If you encounter any problems, please contact support through the Report Bug button at the top of your screen.
How to set up ProtonMail Business accounts:
Step 1: Setting up Your Domain(s)
Step 2: Creating your Organization
[You are currently here] Step 3: Setting up User(s)